Cervelo's S5 Frameset makes your rear wheel prime real estate, because with this sort of aero advantage at your disposal, everyone on the ride knows who to watch for the breakaway. The S5's head tube, down tube, and fork all meld seamlessly together to create an incredibly aerodynamic leading edge. The S5's extended seat tube cutout, shielding seat stays, craftily aerodynamic water bottle position, and an integrated, aero seatpost all ensure minimal drag while increasing the benefits of your aero wheels. The wide BBright bottom bracket and the tapered fork provide a stiff platform with minimal weight and precise cornering, ensuring that the S5 flies over the pavement without any thought to whether the road is flat, rolling, or outright mountainous.
- BBright: This asymmetrical 79mm bottom bracket standard yields stiffer and lighter frames and crank systems
- Built for bottles: Minimizes the aero penalty by partly integrating the water bottle into the down tube airfoil
- Carbon dropouts: Tough, compression molded dropouts save weight with no sacrifice in strength compared to traditional metal dropouts
- Future-proof cable management: Ensures your frame is compatible with all current and future derailleur and brake systems
- Extended seat tube cutout: A close-fitting curve in the seat tube's trailing edge significantly improves aerodynamics by shielding the leading edge and top of the rear wheel
- Shielding seat stays: Hide the rear brake calipers from the wind, not from the mechanic
- Reduced-friction BB guide: Significantly reduces cable friction in the bottom bracket, which means smoother shifting, easier setup and longer service intervals
|Fork||Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered S5 Fork|
|Headset||FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-3/8”|
|Seat Post||Cervélo Carbon, Aero|
* Subject to change without notice.