You've got flat shoes and shoes with cleats. Are you really gonna let your pedals tell you which ones you can wear? Crank Brothers' hybrid-style Double Shot is a flat and clipless pedal to suit your every pedaling whim. Molded pins and ribs offer superior grip, and diamond plate pads are supremely tactile. You've got entry from either side of the pedal, so that's two chances per revolution to catch. Thanks to the wide, platform-style body, though, you'll keep moving even if you don't.
- spindle material: forged scm 435 chromoly steel
- body material: A380 aluminum
- wing material: 17-4PH stainless
- spring material: 300 series stainless steel
- release angle: 15° / 20°
- q-factor: 52mm
- inner bearing type: igus LL-glide bearing
- outer bearing type: enduro cartridge bearing
- cleat: premium brass cleats with shims included
- weight: 395g per pair
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number|
|Black / Raw / Blue Spring||641300160065||16006||TRK-550176|
Displaying reviews 1
I bought those when I was starting MTB and I wanted the option to be able to pedal with combat boots on for commuting (I am military). I didn't like them either commuting, but especially trail riding. The hassle was that I constantly had to flip them on the clip side, which was a total pain. I found that it was easier to change to flat pedals when I had to commute with my uniform and boots on, then change back to full clips for trail riding. Total waste of money.